[datatable-help] join vignette for data.table

Arunkumar Srinivasan aragorn168b at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 14:50:37 CET 2015

Sure. It’s on the list of tasks for this release as well, so I’ll have to work on it. Will try to put it up somewhere.

But the most useful thing you / anyone else could do is to provide / point to a data set (preferably in connection with flights, maybe weather?) that I can use as a 2nd table to explain joins. I’m not quite satisfied with the small artificial dataset that I’m using at the moment.

Also, the kind of questions that could be asked from that dataset using those two ( or more?) tables which requires joins (+ some other tasks) would be great! That’s the hardest part for me at the moment, not the explanations :-).

--
Arun