[datatable-help] Cannot convert from data.frame to data.table inside RStudio

Arunkumar Srinivasan aragorn168b at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 23:19:27 CEST 2014

Hi John,

Sorry, but I am not able to reproduce the issue on my mac. You say you're using CentOS. Is it possible for you test it on other systems and see if they're reproducible? Also, is the example you provided in the first post also giving the error, or is it restricted to 2^31-1 as you mention in your second post? If so, could you provide another minimal reproducible example?

Lastly, could you also try installing the latest version of data.table from the github page and see if the issue is fixed?

Best,
Arun