[datatable-help] internal FALSE/TRUE value has been modified

Matthew Dowle mdowle at mdowle.plus.com
Fri Jul 4 21:53:56 CEST 2014

Yup - upgrade to v1.9.3

Consequences of ignoring the warning may be severe and R itself has now
changed from warning to error.

 From README.md :

The warning "internal TRUE value has been modified" with recently
released R 3.1 when grouping a table containing a logical column and
where all groups are just 1 row is now fixed and tests added. Thanks to
James Sams for the reproducible example. The warning is issued by R and
we have asked if it can be upgraded to error (UPDATE: change now made
for R 3.1.1 thanks to Luke Tierney).

Matt