[datatable-help] Video of talk at H2O World

James Eales jeales at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 16:25:47 CET 2014

Matt,
Very impressive show of what data.table can do
It would be helpful to have a wider set of these more 'advanced' data.table
function calls in the FAQ
I keep discovering more features, even after reading the FAQ, R-help and
intro vignette multiple times (this is not a criticism of the docs, but
praise for DT's flexibility)
Learning by example, even if you don't understand it fully the first time,
can be very powerful
James