[datatable-help] data.table segfaulting, need help verifying the reason

Chris Neff caneff at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 11:31:02 CEST 2013

Yes, dropping names altogether in data.table would fix this, and would be
the cleanest thing overall since as is said in that thread data.table
doesn't really work with rownames in mind anyway.

Except it is less of a FR now and more of a bad bug because you can get
segfaults from it.

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 5:24 AM, Arunkumar Srinivasan <aragorn168b at gmail.com