[datatable-help] subset between data.table list and single data.table object

iembry iruckaE at mail2world.com
Wed Aug 7 18:42:55 CEST 2013

Hi Matthew, thank you.

This is my function and I added the modified line that you suggested below:
freadDataRatingDepotFiles <- function (file)
{
RDdatatmp <- fread(file, autostart=40)
RDdatatmp <- RDdatatmp[,site:=funArg]
}

I used the function on the files and I received the error below:

big = rbindlist(lapply(sitefiles,freadDataRatingDepotFiles))
Error in eval(expr, envir, enclos) : object 'funArg' not found

Thank you.

Irucka