[datatable-help] Porting data.table to Rcpp

Matthew Dowle mdowle at mdowle.plus.com
Sun Apr 28 23:52:51 CEST 2013

Hi,

I don't know C++ or Rcpp very well so couldn't estimate how
hard. But it rings a bell as being discussed before. I searched
datatable-help for "Rcpp" with no luck, but S.O. "[data.table] Rcpp"
returns 15 so in there somewhere might be clues. If changes are needed
to data.table then that's fine by me.

Matthew

On 28.04.2013 19:38,
stat quant wrote:

> Hello list,
> I am nearly a beginer whn It comes
to C++, I like data.table very much and I am interested to Rcpp too.
am wondering how hard would it be to have a data.table API to be able to
access data.table greatness from C++ via Rcpp.