[datatable-help] variable column names

Matthew Dowle mdowle at mdowle.plus.com
Sat Apr 27 00:47:55 CEST 2013

On 26.04.2013 23:02, Sam Steingold wrote:
>> * Sam Steingold <fqf at tah.bet> [2013-04-26 13:05:39 -0400]:
>>
>>> * Matthew Dowle <zqbjyr at zqbjyr.cyhf.pbz> [2013-04-26 17:45:53
>>> +0100]:
>>>
>>> S.O. is probably better for this kind of question then.
>>> But if you don't get an answer there, then come back to
>>> datatable-help.
>>

>> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16241687/summarize-a-data-table-across-multiple-columns
>
> downvoted, unlikely to be answered.

I've read it through.

Perhaps sleep on it, don't look for 24hrs and look again as if you were
trying to answer it yourself. Are there any small changes you can make
to make it easier to answer?  It wasn't me that downvoted but I suspect
it's been done to encourage you to improve the question. Downvotes can
(and often are) reversed.  I've had many more downvotes than you once,
but then I improved it and it went to +10.

And, it's Friday and we've all had a long week!