[datatable-help] Weird behavior with S4 subclasses of data.table after loading RCurl

Sun Sep 30 02:34:31 CEST 2012

Hi,

On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 6:21 PM, Matthew Dowle <mdowle at mdowle.plus.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Quick answer to start. Assuming your package Imports or Depends on
> data.table (in the DESCRIPTON file) then see here for description of
> `cedta` and how it works and maybe it needs a fix :
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/a/10529888/403310

Quick note: this doesn't look like it has to do w/ cedta ... I was
debugging this w/ the sample provided and cedta() returns TRUE.

Somehow ~ line 780 of data.table.R, `xvars` is empty and I guess the
column is injected into the SDenv befure the `jval = eval(jsub,SDenv)`
call, so its not found.

-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou