[datatable-help] using J() to select for a value that is in something other than the first key

Farrel Buchinsky fjbuch at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 04:55:31 CET 2012

Dear Matthew

Thank you for trying to guide me. Unfortunately I was not able to really
comprehend what I was reading

I entered the following into google search "site:
lists.r-forge.r-project.org/pipermail/datatable-help/ secondary"

I got many hits and I could see a discussion but could not fathom how it
related to my question.

Would love some help from you or someone else. I want to be able to select
by a criterion in the second key and accept all possible values in the
first key.
Farrel Buchinsky
Google Voice Tel: (412) 567-7870