[datatable-help] SVN version of data.table breaks ggplot2

Matthew Dowle mdowle at mdowle.plus.com
Wed Oct 12 01:31:29 CEST 2011

Thanks, I reproduced. It seems to be the cbind in make_aesthetics which
cbinds a data.frame (facet_vars) to a data.table (df). cbind was just
reverted back to an S3 method for compatibility with IRanges rather than
masking cbind in base, that would explain it. I've added a new test, now
just to fix it ...