[Boostheaders-devel] [Bioc-devel] Boost packaged on rforge

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sun Jan 4 17:01:14 CET 2015

This picks up an old thread from 2013 about Boost.Graph and BH in which Vince
et al offered to look into what it would take to add Graph to BH.

I now have a use case for Boost Graph, so I'll add it to BH -- but without
the ability to do parsing as we are header-only in BH.

Boost Graph says:

   The Boost Graph Library is a header-only library and does not need to be
   built to be used. The only exceptions are the GraphViz input parser and
   the GraphML parser.

Looking at the copy of RBGL 1.28 I have here on my (implicit) CRAN mirror
(via CRANberries) I see that you bundle an include directory.  So it seems I
can help you there.

Can you confirm that you don't do parsing and do not generally link to Boost
Graph?

I opened an issue ticket here:

  https://github.com/eddelbuettel/bh/issues/9

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org