[Basta-users] Multiple basta plot on the same chart

stefano anile stefanoanile at yahoo.it
Wed Sep 1 16:32:21 CEST 2021

Dear BaSTA users,

I am sorry to bother for such a silly question, but I am having a very hard time in finding a solution to this problem.

I would like to plot 2 basta plots on the same chart, like:

pnew<-plot(out.new,plot.trace=FALSE)
pold<-plot(out.old,plot.trace=FALSE)

ggarrange(pnew, pold,ncol=2,nrow=2)

When sending the last line, I got these warnings:

1: In as_grob.default(plot) :Cannot convert object of class list into a grob.
2: In as_grob.default(plot) :Cannot convert object of class list into a grob.

I have tried to convert the plot to grob object, using grab(out.new), but without success.
I have also tried to put them into a list, again with no success although I don’t get any warnings and the chart is blank.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciate.

Cheers,
Stef