[Basta-users] error message: Error in rep(0, nbd) : invalid 'times’ argument

Béziers Paul pbeziers at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 16:27:10 CEST 2016

Dear BaSTA Users,

I have been using the BaSTA function on a old version of BaSTA (1.9.3) where models ran perfectly well. I am now trying to run the same models with exactly the same tables and setup on the latest version of BaSTA (1.9.4) on different computers but the models keeps giving me the same error message:

Calculating DIC...
Error in rep(0, nbd) : invalid 'times’ argument

I’ve checked my matrix their is no NA’s.

Does anyone has an idea of what could be the problem?

Best,
Paul

Paul Béziers
PhD Student