[Basta-users] (no subject)

maren maren.rebke at avitec-research.de
Thu Apr 28 10:01:37 CEST 2016

Dear Mriganka,

if you include lifeTable = TRUE in your basta-function a cohort life
table will be calculated from the estimated ages at death for each of
the categorical covariates (sex in your case). These life tables give
you the average remaining life expectancy in column "ex". You call the
life tables simply by using ModelName$lifeTable.

Best wishes,
Maren