[adegenet-forum] functions not found

Zhian N. Kamvar zkamvar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 03:11:12 CEST 2021

Hello All,

Thank you for pointing out these inconsistencies in the documentation.
Tyler is correct that the functions mentioned are coming from the
{hierfstat} package and that many of them are deprecated[1]. I will do
my best to update the documentation to use the current methods. Thank
you for your patience.

All the best,
Zhian

[1]: This is in part due to the fact that, despite the fact that many of
these functions were deprecated in 2016, a release of hierfstat was not
sent to CRAN until August 2020.