[adegenet-forum] DAPC Loading

Burton, Andrea Rae burtoand at oregonstate.edu
Wed Sep 23 21:17:50 CEST 2020

Hello,

I was wondering how important the absolute value of loading is. Compared to
other papers and the tutorial, the loading values I get are very low
(~0.00015). Does this indicate that there isn't much variation between
loads for my data set, or do things like large sample size attribute?

Thank you,

Andrea

--
PhD Candidate