[adegenet-forum] DAPC on .rdata genind files

Kirsten M. Thompson kirstenmthompson18 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 21:51:17 CEST 2020

Hi there,

I was wondering if I could have help troubleshooting the DAPC GUI. I have
used it successfully in the past to generate DAPCs of my files, but I have
some new ones that I am working on that are generating this error.

Error: unable to find an inherited method for function β€˜tab’ for signature
β€˜"NULL"’

These are .rdata files that are genind objects that I generated in dartR
from genlight files (which in turn came from vcf files). I have added in
the populations and GPS coordinates, but otherwise they appear to behave as
normal geninds. I can run the DAPC manually, but not through the GUI.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

--
*Kirsten M. Thompson, M.Sc. *

*PhD Candidate (NRES-Murray Lab)  University of Northern BC Lab 4-403
(1-250-960-5730) 3333 University Way Prince George, BC V2N 4Z9*