[adegenet-forum] Adegenet results

Thibaut Jombart thibautjombart at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 12:39:32 CET 2020

Hello,

I think the result makes sense. The blue cluster seems to have a private
allele, which would create perfect discrimination. This would be stronger,
in terms of differentiating groups, than the set of alleles often present
in (blue + green) and often absent from the red cluster.

Associate Professor in Outbreak Analytics, London School of Hygiene and
Tropical Medicine
Senior Lecturer in Genetic Analysis, Imperial College London
President of RECON: repidemicsconsortium.org
https://thibautjombart.netlify.com
Twitter: @TeebzR