[adegenet-forum] Scripting adegenet with whole-genome data

Rachel Turba rturba at outlook.com
Wed Mar 6 23:17:02 CET 2019

Hi Brian

Yes, I think I will have to try that. I am not sure either if it will work but in the tutorial there was a step that looked at SNPs contributing to the variation in the set. I just thought it would be worth trying as an alternative tool alongside genome wide Fst.

Thank you so much for the advice and help.

Cheers,
Rachel