[adegenet-forum] Convert "genpop" or "genind" to TreeMix

mbzandi at znu.ac.ir mbzandi at znu.ac.ir
Sat Feb 9 01:36:03 CET 2019

Dear All,May anybody helps me to Convert the "genpop" or "genind" files to TreeMix? I have searched on the web but I have confused with the different pipeline.(https://www.researchgate.net/post/Could_anyone_help_me_with_Plink_to_treemix_conversion (https://www.researchgate.net/post/Could_anyone_help_me_with_Plink_to_treemix_conversion))

Is it possible to have direct convert via "adegenet"? or is there any possibility to get the same result of migration event like TreeMix?  I haven't seen it!

I did apply it via "genepopedit" package in R(https://github.com/rystanley/genepopedit (https://github.com/rystanley/genepopedit)) but I got some error to install its required packages in my Windows 64 OS.

Thank you for your help.Best/ MBZ
Mohammad Bagher Zandi B.M.
Genetics and Animal Breeding(PhD)
Associate Professor