[adegenet-forum] pairwise.fst problem

Robert Donnelly robertkdonnelly at gmail.com
Thu May 17 14:50:48 CEST 2018

Hi,

I am currently having problems performing a pairwise Fst analysis on a
microsatellite data set using the pairwise.fst function. I have converted
my dataset into a genind object with the first column specifying
population. This has allowed me to successfully perform overall F-stats for
the dataset.

However when trying to perform pairwise Fst analysis using 'pairwise.fst',
I keep obtaining the error message:

*Error in .classEnv(classDef) :   trying to get slot "package" from an
object of a basic class ("NULL") with no slots*

I am not sure if this is due to a problem with the format of my dataset.

Has anybody else had this problem?

thanks
Robert Donnelly