[adegenet-forum] mvMapper

Roman Luštrik roman.lustrik at biolitika.si
Wed May 9 19:18:57 CEST 2018

Perhaps the mvMapper github page ( https://github.com/popphylotools/mvMapper ) would be the best place to ask. If you know Python nad JavaScript a bit, you could probably decipher. Line 149 looks like a good place to start: https://github.com/popphylotools/mvMapper/blob/master/webapp/app.py#L149

Cheers,
Roman

----
In god we trust, all others bring data.