[adegenet-forum] POV in DAPC

Thibaut Jombart thibautjombart at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 12:49:37 CET 2018

Hi there,

These values are in general percentage of inertia, which in the case of the
PCA is a variance, and in the case of the DAPC is the ratio variance
between / total variance (ie F statistic).

Lecturer, Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Imperial College
London
Head of RECON: repidemicsconsortium.org
WHO Consultant - outbreak analysis
https://thibautjombart.netlify.com