[adegenet-forum] selecting SNPs according to chromosome list

Amaranta amaranta.fontcuberta at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 14:50:46 CEST 2018

Hello,

I am working with a genelight object. I would like to do analsyes on a
subset of SNPs, defined by a list of chromosomes.  Is there a way to do
this in adegenet ?
 I know I could convert the genelight object to a matrix and select columns
according to a list of names. But I am interested in keeping the
information of the genelight object.  Also, I know there is the Seploc()
function that subsets the dataset in groups of /random/ SNPs. Is there way
to use Seploc() to select locus according to a criteria?

Many thanks in advance,

Amaranta.