[adegenet-forum] Bug report

Chavarria,Tania taniachavarria79 at ufl.edu
Tue Apr 3 18:40:27 CEST 2018

Hello,

I think there is a bug in the adeneget program! I was using it before this morning and now I can not run the script I did install it again and it shows this message:

Error in library.dynam(lib, package, package.lib) :
  shared object 'stringi.so' not found
ERROR: lazy loading failed for package 'adegenet'
* removing '/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/3.3/Resources/library/adegenet'
* restoring previous '/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/3.3/Resources/library/adegenet'
Installation failed: Command failed (1)

If there is not a bug, i do not know what happen? I did re-install again my R software and I still get this message

Thanks!