[adegenet-forum] Dots in the DAPC graphic

Lucas Veiga lucasfip at yahoo.com.br
Thu Oct 12 14:03:35 CEST 2017

Dear Roman,First, thank you for the help. Unfortunaly, apparently your command not worked for me. I will try explain better my situation. I work with phytopathology and the fungus that I work affects different crops (I have put in my input file .csv the crops as my populations, different crops are different populations). Due the migration of genotypes of the fungus between the crops, inside of one group formed by DAPC there are genotypes obtained of different crops (populations) and for better viewing of this migration I want to plot the dots according of the hosts and not according of the groups formed by DAPC analysis. So, inside of one group there will are dots of different colors. I hope have explain better my situation and that you can help me.
Best regards,Lucas Veiga Ayres pimenta