[adegenet-forum] Question about seploc error: "Error in dimnames(x) <- dn : length of 'dimnames' [2] not equal to array extent"

Rob Syme rob.syme at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 10:41:11 CET 2017

In trying to run seploc on a genind object (output from gl.read.silicodart
from dartR v0.93), I get the error:

>is.genind(gl)
[1] TRUE
> seploc(gl)
Error in dimnames(x) <- dn : length of 'dimnames' [2] not equal to array
extent
10.
`colnames<-`(`*tmp*`, value = seq(ncol(tab)))
9.
.local(.Object, ...)
8.
initialize(value, ...)
7.
initialize(value, ...)
6.
new("genind", ...)
5.
FUN(X[[i]], ...)
4.
lapply(kX, genind, pop = x at pop, prevcall = prevcall, ploidy = x at ploidy,
type = x at type)
3.
.local(x, ...)
2.
seploc(gl)
1.
seploc(gl)

Is there any way we can track down what peculiarity of our input data is
causing the error?

Thanks

Rob Syme
Curtin University