[adegenet-forum] Query about Adegene : How to get snp position plateau curve

Thibaut Jombart thibautjombart at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 14:56:07 CET 2017

Hi,

what you describe sounds like a complete linkage clustering. What you wanna
do is:

1) get hamming distances using dist.dna (you got that already)
2) use hclust specifying the right method for complete linkage clustering
3) use cutree on the resulting dendrogram for a given threshold

Lecturer, Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Imperial College
London
Head of RECON: repidemicsconsortium.org
sites.google.com/site/thibautjombart/
github.com/thibautjombart