[adegenet-forum] Jitter & sPCA

Carol Ann Reeb creeb at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 4 00:14:01 CEST 2017

I'm having trouble  jittering x-coordinates in order to run sPCA.   I'm still learning R so I don't know what code would work in adegent.  I did find R usage:  Jitter(x, factor=1, amount=NULL).  But that does not tell me how to call the proper files.  I did find code from a supplement from a manuscript comparing MENE to sPCA comparison.  And although that routine ran, the program would still not allow me to choose a network to plot sPCA coordinates because it said they were still identical in the xy file.  Any help, suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Carol