[adegenet-forum] FST genlight

Thibaut Jombart thibautjombart at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 15:19:50 CEST 2017

I think Jérome Goudet was thinking of implementing this at some point,
but I don't know where this ended. This is not implemented as it is in
adegenet. PR welcome ;)

Lecturer, Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Imperial College London
Head of RECON: repidemicsconsortium.org
sites.google.com/site/thibautjombart/
github.com/thibautjombart
Twitter: @TeebzR