[adegenet-forum] xcal/optim.a.score consistency

Thibaut Jombart thibautjombart at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 14:25:34 CEST 2016

Hi

Please keep the forum in when replying.

Yes, I would keep all of the DA axes for the cross validation. As for the
DAPC itself, keep as many axes as you want / need to look at.

Lecturer, Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Imperial College
London
Head of RECON: https://repidemicsconsortium.org
https://sites.google.com/site/thibautjombart/
https://github.com/thibautjombart