[adegenet-forum] adegenet and Multispati

Roman Luštrik roman.lustrik at biolitika.si
Tue Jun 14 15:37:08 CEST 2016

Hi Anne,

did you have something like this in mind?

library(ade4)

data(mafragh)
maf.xy <- mafragh$xy
maf.flo <- mafragh$flo
maf.listw <- nb2listw(neig2nb(mafragh$neig))

s.label(maf.xy, neig = mafragh$neig, clab = 0.75)

maf.coa <- dudi.coa(maf.flo,scannf = FALSE)
maf.coa.ms <- multispati(maf.coa, maf.listw, scannf = FALSE, nfposi = 2, nfnega = 2)

library(adegenet)
colorplot(mafragh$xy, maf.coa.ms$li, cex = 3)

Cheers,
Roman

----
In god we trust, all others bring data.