[adegenet-forum] Different results from PCA derived from DAPC

Roman Luštrik roman.lustrik at biolitika.si
Sat Jul 2 08:11:23 CEST 2016

Hi,

can you provide a reproducible example?
DAPC works with dudi.pca function and implementation may differ from prcomp() or princomp(). If you are not satisfied with dudi.pca for some reason, you can supply your own object from other functions. As far as I can see from the code, you will need to have a list of elements (this is not documented, mind you): eig, li, c1, cent, norm. You can dissect the dudi.pca object and see what's what.

Cheers,
Roman

----
In god we trust, all others bring data.