[adegenet-forum] axes labels for dapc scatter plot

Roman Lustrik roman.lustrik at biolitika.si
Sat Jan 2 09:46:45 CET 2016

Hi,

the values on axes are from principal components (from PCA) and thus make as much sense (probably not worth plotting anyway).
As for actual plotting, adding axes can usually be done using `axis(1); axis(2)` command, but in `scatter.dapc` this won't work because the margins have been squeezed to make plotting of additional elements possible.

Cheers,
Roman

----
In god we trust, all others bring data.