[adegenet-forum] Help for running fst on genlight data

Nina Marchi nina.marchi at mnhn.fr
Fri Feb 12 20:08:22 CET 2016

Good evening,

I am trying to run Fst distances on a SNP data set (200 000 SNPs in a Plink file). I am using adegenet 2.0.0 and I have imported the data as a genlight "table". But I did not found a way to calculate a Fst from this format. Can you please tell me a way to do it with adegenet ? I have to use the genlight format as my data are under a plink format. Do I have to convert the genlight as genind (but how?) ?

Thank you very much

Nina Marchi