[adegenet-forum] PCA issue

Roman Lustrik roman.lustrik at biolitika.si
Wed Oct 28 09:29:33 CET 2015

This is what I had in mind (see github gist for image).

https://gist.github.com/romunov/4f6e05cf721829eb2eaa

library(vegan)
N <- 1000
xy <- data.frame(x = rnorm(N), y = rnorm(N), z = rnorm(N))

pca <- prcomp(xy)
plot(pca$x, type = "n")
orditorp(x = pca, display = "sites", air = 2)

Cheers,
Roman

----
In god we trust, all others bring data.