[adegenet-forum] Parallel computing?

Roman Lustrik roman.lustrik at biolitika.si
Tue Mar 31 08:29:59 CEST 2015

It depends on what platform you're on. Dirk's task view gives a nice overview of what's available (http://cran.r-project.org/web/views/HighPerformanceComputing.html). I have experience on windows (snowfall, parallel from vanilla R) and HP super computer running RedHat where I've had good results using snow based appls and Rmpi on the cluster.

Cheers,
Roman

----
In god we trust, all others bring data.