[adegenet-forum] [adegenet forum] hw.test on genind object

Paolo Momigliano paolo.momigliano at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 09:31:20 CEST 2015

Thanks for the tip,

unfortunately using the genind2loci function to convert does not help (i
guess that does the same as as.loci?). i used the HWE.test function in
adegenet too before, yet i understand that this function is not present
anymore in the new adegenet and its functionality is supposed to be
replaced by pegas hwe.test?

If i try to run HWE.est from adegenet i get this

> HWE.test(neu)
Error: could not find function "HWE.test"

or

> HWE.test.genind(neu)
As of adegenet_1.5-0, this function has been removed and is replaced by
'hw.test' in the package 'pegas'

Did anyone have the same problem?

Cheers

Paolo