[adegenet-forum] DAPC legend

Tohamy Yousef tohamyy at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 16:12:16 CET 2014

HI all,
I have made  DAPC with adegenet package and it was successfully done. I tried to save the plot as .eps but it gives me a warning message  and after that it gives me an empty plot as in the attachment file. When I save it in .Jpeg format it works well but as you know most of the journals need figures in .eps format.

> setEPS()
> postscript("DAPC.eps")
> scatter(dapc1)
Warning message:
In polygon(c(ldens[[i]]$x, rev(ldens[[i]]$x)),
 c(ldens[[i]]$y, rep(0,  :
  semi-transparency is not supported on this device: reported only once per page

do you have an idea how can I save it as .eps?

Thanks in advance.
Best,
Tohamy

Eltohamy Yousef  M.Sc.
Crop Biodiversity and Breeding Informatics
Institute of Plant Breeding, Seed Science and Population Genetics (350)
University of Hohenheim
Fruwirtstrasse 21, 70599 Stuttgart
Office phone:0049711 459-24437
Email: tohamyy at yahoo.com