[adegenet-forum] Problem installation on Ubuntu

Samuel Knapp samuel.k at gmx.de
Sat Jul 12 23:06:51 CEST 2014

I could now narrow down the problem:

After commenting out the importFrom(igraph,.. [see below] in the
NAMESPACE file, I could install adegenet without any problem.

#importFrom(igraph, "graph.data.frame", "V", "V<-", "E", "E<-",
#         "layout.fruchterman.reingold",
#         "as.igraph", "plot.igraph", "print.igraph", "graph.adjacency",
"clusters")

So, this error must be due to the igraph package. When loading igraph
with library("igraph") the long error message was also produced. After
install.packages("igraph"), I can also load it normally and install
adegenet without commenting out the above.

Probably this should rather be reported to igraph...