[adegenet-forum] simulation engine that will simulate a discrete period of admixture

Spencer Bruce goatsrunfaster at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 20:32:34 CEST 2014

Hey Everyone,

I know this is a bit off topic but I'm looking for a simulation engine that
will simulate a discrete period of admixture, then evolve over multiple
generations in isolation with datasets output every 10 generations to see
how the admixture signal changes over time.

I know that Easypop is a great program but it doesn't output genotypes at
multiple generations.

Many other simulation programs are more complicated than I need. Wondering
if anyone here might have any advice on this front.

Thanks!

--
Spencer A Bruce
200 Washington St.