[adegenet-forum] Analyzing a genetic distance matrix in DAPC

Sotka, Erik SotkaE at cofc.edu
Mon Jul 15 05:04:53 CEST 2013

Hello!  I would like to know if it were possible to enter a genetic distance matrix into the DAPC analysis.  The matrix contains Bruvo distances, useful for a species with mixed ploidy in the same population.  All of the tutorials and examples I can find enter raw genetic data into find.clusters() or dapc().
Thank you!
Erik

--
Erik Sotka
Associate Professor of Biology, College of Charleston
eMail: SotkaE at cofc.edu
www.MarineEvolutionaryEcology.org