[adegenet-forum] A few basic questions

Federico Calboli f.calboli at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Apr 4 11:36:18 CEST 2013

On 4 Apr 2013, at 10:27, "Jombart, Thibaut" <t.jombart at imperial.ac.uk> wrote:

> * message to the list * : I will offer a pint to the person who will implement this feature in adegenet; nothing complicated, but I just don't have time for this at the moment

I can come by your office tomorrow and see if it is something I could do in a nice and reasonably speedy way.  Contact me off list.  No beer required.

BW

Federico C. F. Calboli
Neuroepidemiology and Ageing Research
Imperial College, St. Mary's Campus
Norfolk Place, London W2 1PG

Tel +44 (0)20 75941602   Fax +44 (0)20 75943193

f.calboli [.a.t] imperial.ac.uk
f.calboli [.a.t] gmail.com