[adegenet-forum] DAPC scatterplot

Jombart, Thibaut t.jombart at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Oct 22 20:02:49 CEST 2012

Hi there,

damn, the package build on R-Forge is screwed again.

OK, you'll have to do without gengraph. Not to worry though. Just plot the histogram of the pairwise similarities (use propShared); or a tree based on basic euclidean distances (e.g. nj(dist(truenames(x))) ).

I am pretty sure your problem comes from zero variance in a least one cluster.