[adegenet-forum] Using PCA of SPCA in linear models with environmental data.

Hanan Sela dooshra at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 13:44:47 CEST 2012

Thank you for the answer
I want to test whether space (lat+lon) has significant effect on the
genetic structure. Therefore I would like to use spatial variables in the
right side of the model. Can you suggest a better representation of the
spatial structures than lat-lon?
Thank you
Hanan

--
Hanan Sela Ph.D.
Curator of the Lieberman Cereal Germplasm Bank

hans at tauex.tau.ac.il
Phone: 972-3-6405773
Cell: 972-50-5727458
Fax: 972-3-6407857