[adegenet-forum] DAPC scatter graphical options

Pfau, Dr. Russell S. PFAU at tarleton.edu
Fri May 27 15:35:37 CEST 2011

I've been looking for a resource that shows how to change the graphical options for the DAPC scatter plot (in preparation for publication).  For example, the background color and the color and shape of symbols (and the omission of the eigenvalues bar chart in cases where it overlaps symbols in the main graph).  I realize that a solid understanding of the logic of R would help, but I'm finding it challenging to navigate the various arguments and commands and when and where they can be applied across various packages.

Many thanks,
Russell