[adegenet-forum] data import problems

Jombart, Thibaut t.jombart at imperial.ac.uk
Sat May 7 19:29:41 CEST 2011

Hello,

the "system.file" instruction is used to access files installed with R and packages. It is useful in examples, and useless otherwise.
The right command would be:
obj1 <- import2genind("mydata.gen")

######################################
Dr Thibaut JOMBART
MRC Centre for Outbreak Analysis and Modelling
Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology
Imperial College - Faculty of Medicine
St Mary’s Campus
Norfolk Place
London W2 1PG