[adegenet-forum] DNAbin2genind

Lumley, Lisa Lisa.Lumley at RNCan-NRCan.gc.ca
Mon Jul 18 23:04:54 CEST 2011

Hi Thibault,

I think you are right! I started over, this time installing the package 'graph' first (as per the FAQ) and then Adegenet, and so far so good. Sorry for not noticing this in the first place, and thanks so much for your help.

Cheers,
Lisa

________________________________

From: Jombart, Thibaut [mailto:t.jombart at imperial.ac.uk]
Sent: Mon 18/07/2011 5:28 AM
To: Lumley, Lisa; adegenet-forum at r-forge.wu-wien.ac.at
Subject: RE: [adegenet-forum] DNAbin2genind

Hello Lisa,

I think adegenet is not properly installed, or it is an ancestral version. We have tested the package on Linux, MacOSX (leopard I think), and windows 7. It also seem to work on Solaris. Are you using the latest version of R? What is the output when typing:
install.packages("adegenet")
library(adegenet)

?