[adegenet-forum] DNAbin2genind

Lumley, Lisa Lisa.Lumley at RNCan-NRCan.gc.ca
Mon Jul 18 00:53:54 CEST 2011

Hi there,

I'm having the same issue with 'import2genind'. I've tried using the new
Adegenet, and have tried installing the package using both the command
line (asking for all dependencies to be downloaded as well) and the
'point & click' installation method in R. I am wondering if it might be
a Windows problem - I'm going to try Linux tomorrow and if I have any
epiphanies I'll let you know. Best of luck.

Cheers,
Lisa

Lisa Lumley

Postdoctoral Fellow
Laurentian Forestry Centre
Canadian Forest Service
Natural Resources Canada
1055 du P.E.P.S., P.O. Box 10380, Stn. Ste. Foy
Quebec, Quebec G1V 4C7
CANADA